5A West Confrence Track Meet
Shiloh students had a great day at the 5A West Confrence Track Meet yesterday. Below are the results.
Mens 4 X 100 Meter Relay Team of Matthew Solomon, Chandler Smith, Kyle Plunkett, and Gabriel Munson for winning the 5A West Conference Championship with a winning time of 43.81!
Congratulations to the following individual athletes for winning Conference Championships and automatically qualifying for the 5A State Track Meet in their respective events:
- Avery Goode 100 meters
- Rylee Robinson Pole Vault *** New Conference Record
- Chandler Smith 100 meters
- Gabriel Munson 200 meters
- Gabriel Munson 400 meters
- Daniel Evans 1600 meters
- Daniel Evans 3200 meters *** New Conference Record
Congratulations to the following individual athletes for their outstanding state qualifying performances in the 5A West Conference Championship Track Meet.
- Avery Goode 200 meters 2nd Place
- Avery Goode 400 meters 2nd Place
- Kendyl Ruiz Long Jump 2nd Place
- Kendyl Ruiz 400 meters 3rd Place
- Chandler Smith 200 meters 4th place
- Kyle Plunkett 110 meter hurdles 2nd Place
- Kyle Plunkett 300 meter hurdles 4th Place
- Austin Henley, Adler Goode, Charles Dennis & Samuel Taylor, 4 X 800 meter relay, 3rd Place
- Kyle Plunkett, Chandler Smith, Matthew Solomon & Gabriel Munson, 4 X 400 meter relay, 2nd Place
Congratulations to the following athletes for their outstanding performances in their respective events:
- Catherine Pippins 100 meters 5th Place
- Catherine Pippins 200 meters 5th Place
- Ben Burke High Jump 8th place
Special Congratulations to Rylee Robinson and Daniel Evans for setting new 5A West Conference records of 10ft 6in in the Pole Vault and 10:07 in 3200 meter run!
Gabriel Munson scored 24.5 points and Daniel Evans scored 20 points to lead the Men to a 93 point 3rd place overall effort. Avery Goode scored 26 points to lead the Shiloh Christian Women to a 58 point 3rd place over all finish.