It's hard to believe the holiday season is already upon us, and the fall semester is almost over!
I looked at the calendar and can't believe we are so close to the end of the first semester. Who would have guessed a theme like BOXES - MTMTTMT would be such a driving force for the school year? I am very proud of my students who are learning to seek Him first.
Congratulations to the Fifth Grade Classes entered in the Sumdog contest in NWA with 1600 students. We took 4 of the 6 spots out of 79 classes that participated. We also had the top 15 students overall and 30 of the top 50 students in the contest. Congratulations to Luke H. for placing #1 overall.
- Monday, November 24th: Regular dress code. We have designated the day for science. I'll update you by sending pictures through Twitter.
- Tuesday, November 25th: Our theme is Hog Wild Reading, so we will dress in red Razorback apparel and bring a book or two.
- Lost and Found will be put out both days. Please look through it. Clothing will be donated to Compassion Center on Tuesday afternoon.
- December 3rd: Class Pictures
- December 4th: All School Christmas Program @ 9:15 in WC (Our 4th and 5th graders will play their recorders, and 2nd grade will sing.)
- December 9th: Discover Shiloh
- December 11th: Chapel and Geography Bee
- December 18th: 5th Grade Spring Musical Preview
- December 19th: International Tour of Trees 8:30-11:30
- December 19th: Christmas Parties in the classrooms @12:15-1:00, Early Dismissal, No EC