Active Military/First Responder Rate
Shiloh Christian School has a desire to help serve those who serve us in the positions of Military and First Responders. We recognize that our safety and care is provided by each of these entities. Therefore, a Military/First Responder tuition rate is offered to the children of the positions listed below.
- Currently serving in the Military.
- Law Enforcement Officers who are employed full-time by county, city, or state entities.
- Fire Fighters who are employed full-time by county, city, or state entities.
- Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics who are employed full-time by county, city, or state entities.
The following plan applies:
- The tuition rate and accompanying fees applies only to those involved in the positions listed above.
- The fee for K5 - 12th Grade application is $125 which includes New Student Testing. The application fee for PreK4 is $50.
- The New Student Enrollment Fee is $300 per student.
- The tuition rate for PreK4 is $3,300 for the entire school year.
- The tuition rate for Kindergarten-12th Grade is $4,100 per student for the entire school year.
- Students will still be liable for other fees such as band, athletics, college credits, etc.
Military/First Responder Required Documentation Check List
- Applicant must submit a letter to Shiloh Christian School stating who they are employed by, their position, and status.
- Obtain documentation from the employer showing that the organization is a county, city, or state entity.
- Obtain verification from the employer that the applicant is employed full-time by that entity and at what capacity.