Praise the Lord for a wonderful October! Look at all we have done!
- 5th Grade kicked off Book Buddies and are reading in our classrooms
- 1st grade began AR and are working towards medals
- Kindergarten rode the cowboy trail
- We traveled to MO, OK, and AR on fieldtrips
- We collected lunchbox offerings for World Hunger and collected over $500.
- In chapel, we embraced the story of Jehoshaphat and the "finish strong" character trait.
- The classroom teachers have incorporated more science into the daily curriculum.
- Students are observing, recording data, making predictions, and solving problems (Invention Convention).
It's hard to believe the first quarter of school is gone. Here are a few dates to pencil in your calendars.
- November 6-7th: Overnight Science Trip for Fifth Grade
- November 10th: Flu Vaccine & Book Fair Week (We will be open on Tuesday evening until 7:30)
- November 17th: Pack shoebox for Operation Christmas
- November 20th: PK Thanksgiving Program @ 8:30am in WC
- November 24th: Science Day (More information after our inservice day on 11-11)
- November 25th: Hog Wild Reading Day (Wear Razorback gear and READ!)
- November 26-28th: Happy Thanksgiving Break--No School