Spring Break is almost here! Here's some reminders for the next few weeks!
- Thursday is the last day to bring boxes of cereal for Compassion Center.
- Lost/Found buckets will be emptied over Spring Break. Please check them.
- Transition Meetings are meetings to give you a picture of the next year's grade and activities. They are backed up to your child's lunch, so you can enjoy spending time with your child followed by our 30-minute meeting in the CMR. This week: PK going to K meeting will be on Wednesday at 11:15. K going to 1st meeting will be on Thursday at 11:15.
- Banner Chapel will be in the WC at 8:30 this Thursday.
- PT Conferences are scheduled for this Thursday between 4 and 6 pm in the classrooms.
- Spring Break is March 23-27 - No School. Enjoy this time with your family!
- Beginning in April, elementary students will be collecting the tabs off of pop cans to support Ronald McDonald Houses in NWA. The class with the heaviest bucket at the end of the month gets a free recess.
- Our Easter/Speech Meet program is Friday, April 3rd at 8:30 in the WC. We will have an early dismissal at 1:00pm. No Extended Care.
- Terra Nova 3 testing is April 6-10 from 8:15-11:00.