February Update from the Elementary Office
Happy Valentine's Day! I love your kids. They make me smile daily! Thank you for loaning them to us! I pray for their safety each day, for them to learn, and for them to grow in Christ and in their friendships with one another.
- February 11th: Celebration Books/Patriotic Program in WC @ 8:30
- February 12th: Wear red, pink, white, with or without heart shirts. (No PJs or sweats.)
- February 15th: No School on President's Day
- February 19th: Morning with Mom and Art Fair in FG beginning at 7:00am
- February 26th: Wax Museum 9-11 in CMR
- March 9th: Spring Pictures (Dress-Up Day)
Terra Nova (TN3) Achievement testing is scheduled for each morning of April 4th-8th. Please try not to schedule dental/doctor appointments during the week. We do not have make-up tests.
Carline Reminder - Do not park in the Next Level Parking Lot and allow students to cross the 4th/5th grade car lines to go to the playground after school. Parents of 4th/5th grade students should park next to the sand volleyball pit and pick up children from the 24-7 sidewalk.