Shiloh accepts applications year round.
- Submit completed application along with $125 application fee and testing fee. (PreK4 application fee is $50 - no testing required.)
- We will call to schedule a time for new student testing and interview with appropriate Dean.
- Prior to testing, please provide a copy of your student's immunization record, social security card, birth certificate, and most recent report card. Secondary students will also need a copy of their past transcript.
If you have any questions or need help filling out the application, please contact Alicia Brown at 479-756-1140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
When may I submit an application?
- An application may be submitted at any time.
When will my application be reviewed?
- Upon receipt for students desiring immediate admission.
- Priority re-enrollment for the Fall semester begins mid-February for current students. These applications are reviewed first.
- For new students desiring admission for the Fall Semester, applications are reviewed starting in mid-March.
What fees will I pay when I apply?
- The application fee is $50 per new student.
- The fees must be paid before the application can be accepted.
How much are enrollment fees?
- New students: $300 per student PreK4 - 12th grades. The enrollment fee will be due at the time of new student testing and interview.
- All new K5-12th grade students pay a non-refundable, pre-admission application fee of $125.
- Yearly re-enrollment fees: $200-300 based upon submission date.
How can I pay my application fees?
- Use a valid credit card when applying online.
- By personal check mailed or delivered to our Business Office.
Is my child accepted once the application is submitted?
- No. Each application is reviewed by our administrators who collectively approve applications. Submitting an application is the first step of the process.