We have had a great school year so far! November is a great month to be a Shiloh Saint!
- Chapel - Be a DUCK! Don?t give up!
- Boxtop Winner - Mrs. Eads? class with1402 boxtops. Congratulations!
- Golden Feather Winners - Miss Turpin?s 3rd graders and Mrs. Floyd?s PK class
- Elementary Students raised over $1100 for Miss Pam and surprised her with many thank you cards!
- New Leadership Roles?Our mission statement is to develop godly leaders. In order to reach this goal, every fifth grader has a leadership opportunity. Fifth graders take turns helping lead worship in chapel each week. Whether they participate in Book Buddies, GT, DAC, Sound Interns, or Student Council, all students are being stretched to lead. The Dean?s Academic Council members are Hannah Carr, Grayson Crawford, Andrew Dudley, Elias Hewitt, Anna Taunton, Mikey Petrino. Book Buddies recently voted for a president and vice president. They are Dalye Hambelton and Ryan Taylor. I?m excited to see what God does with this class of fifth graders. They are an excellent class and full of potential!
- Sokikom.QuackTest for Grades 1-5 - Beginning last Friday through midnight on November 20th, we are encouraging students to log on to sokikom and play the games. The student in each class who logs the most time (and levels) will win 100 sokikom dollars. The classroom with the highest number of hours (and levels) will win 100 sokikom dollars for each classmate. On your mark, get set, and quack away!
- Nov 7/8 - 5th grade Overnight Science Trip
- Nov 12 - Blue/Gold Day for Basketball?PeeWee Teams will be scrimmaging that evening.
- Nov 12 - 3rd Grade to GWC Museum
- Nov 14 - 4th Grade to Tulsa Aquarium
- Nov 18 - 5th Grade to ACO
- Nov 19 - Kindergarten to ACO
- Nov 21 - PreK4 Thanksgiving Program
- Nov 25/26 - TBA next week
- Nov 26 - 5th grade Puberty Classes @ 2