Rain, rain, go away; we're ready for the sunshine to stay!
- Bible Test - I give an annual Bible Test (with awards) during May over whatever we have studied in chapel for first through fifth grades. I'm always amazed at how well they have listened and how much they remember from the beginning of the year until now. The students are asking me to send you a list of all the kings we have studied. Remember these are the kings of Judah...only Solomon was a king of Israel. I know some translations may have different spellings of some of the names, but these are the spellings we have used this year. 1.Solomon 2.Rehoboam 3.Abijah 4.Asa 5.Jehoshaphat 6.Jehoram 7.Ahaziah 8.Athaliah 9.Joash 10.Amaziah 11.Uzziah 12.Jotham 13.Ahaz 14.Hezekiah 15.Manasseh 16.Amon 17.Josiah 18.Joahaz 19.Jehoiakim 20.Jehoichin 21.Zedekiah
- Reenrollment - Next Thursday, I will send an email letting you know where your grade level is for enrollment and who gets to wear flip flops. Teachers will also send an email. My goal is 80% reenrollment by April 24th. Please email Alicia Brown at email@example.com if you have questions about reenrollment.
- POP Tabs - Keep sending in Pop Tabs for Ronald McDonald House. We will collect every Thursday until the end of school. Second Grade won this week with 18 lbs.
- AR Goals - The deadline for individual medals is April 30th. Be sure to look at points, percentage correct, and grade level. The deadline for the school goal is May 27th. Ask your child what Mrs. Foley will be doing if students reach the 20,000 mark.
- Spring Musical - The fifth grade spring musical, Willy Wonka, is on May 15th at 7:00pm in the WC. Tickets are available athttp://www.itickets.com/events/341586.html. You won't want to miss this FUN event!