It's hard to believe it's already March! The spring semester is flying by! Let's focus on SAFETY this month! On March 1st I had the opportunity to observe traffic on our campus all day! These are my concerns:
- We drive too fast in our parking lots.
- We have phones in our hands as we travel through the parking lot.
I use the word "WE" because, although, I can't see well enough to recognize the drivers, I know WE use our parking lots Monday through Friday more than anyone else. WE have our most valuable treasures here which means WE must be the most careful drivers. Slow down. Be observant. Put your cellphone in the drink holder when you enter the property.
- Regarding dropping off children: Never park in the left lane under the white awning near Kidz Theatre. We have had PreK4 students dart out between these cars in front of parents. Always walk with your child from the parking lot to the sidewalk.
- Regarding afterschool children playing on the playground from 3:15-3:30: This is the 4th-5th grade carline. The playground may not be used until the carline is complete. Keep children in the car with you until you see the teachers opening 24-7 road.
I'm sharing these concerns in love. I love our kids. Help me keep them safe!
- March 9th: Spring Pictures (Dress UP or regular dress code)
- March 16th: Collect gently used Bibles for Impact Vans. Bring a Bible and free dress day.
- March 17th: Parent/Teacher Conferences in the classrooms from 3:30 to 5:30.
- March 18th - 25th: Spring Break - No school
- March 27th: Easter Sunday - If you don't have a church to call home, may I invite you to Cross Church. Crosschurch.com lists all available services on all campuses.