April 30th is the last BIG collection day for Boxtops. Class goals are 10 x the # of students. Classes that meet their goal will have a FlipFlop Friday on May 17th. In your Friday packets are sheets to clip and glue your boxtops.
I?ve had the opportunity to meet with many of you on Wednesdays. If you were not able to come, I sent the packets home on Fridays. I hope you will find something to help your child grow spiritually and academically. It?s my privilege to work alongside you and your children.
We are getting out of the sweatshirt business. We have a variety of Shiloh sweatshirts for sale $7 each. DRESS CODE for next year: Students will need navy sweaters or jackets to wear in the classroom.
- 4-25 PK Program @ 8:30 in WC
- 4-30 Last Day for AR and Boxtops @ 3:30
- 5-2 Spring Musical
- 5-3 Spring Musical, tickets available in office after 4-26
- 5-7 PK3 Tea for Moms
- 5-9 K Program honoring moms @ 8:30
- 5-9 6th Grade Walk Through @ 3:30 in Secondary for Parents
- 5-10 Vocabulary Day?Choose a vocabulary word and dress in such a way we know the definition for K-5th
- 5-10 PK Bike Day
- 5-15 Homeroom Mom and Reading Volunteers Breakfast in Toon Town at 8:00
- 5-16 At Chapel, winners of Sword Drill and Bible Bowl will be announced
- 5-20 Teacher Appreciation Day (Watch for emails from homeroom moms.)
- 5-21 PK3 Last Day with picnic
- 5-22 Banner Chapel @ 8:30 in WC
- 5-22 Last Day for PK4 (and Field Day) and K (Picnic at Tyson Park)
- 5-23 Awards Assembly in Worship Center @ 9:00 followed by dismissal. No Extended Care.