Shiloh Christian School has a desire to minister to those who minister among us as an expression of our appreciation for their Kingdom Work. Therefore a Ministerial tuition rate is offered to the children of full-time ministerial staff members at a tuition rate designed for those in ministry. Thus, we offer you the following plan:
- The tuition rate and accompanying fees applies only to those involved in full-time ministry.
- The fee for application is $0.
- The testing fee is $75.
- The enrollment fee is $200 per student.
- The tuition rate for PreK4 is $3,000 for the entire school year.
- The tuition rate for Kindergarten-12th Grade is $3,790 per year per student.
- Students will still be liable for other fees such as band, athletics, etc.
Ministerial Staff Check List
- Obtain documentation from the employing church or organization showing that the organization is a non-profit entity.
- Obtain verification from the employing church or organization that the applicant is employed in a full-time paid ministerial capacity and documents the hire date of the applicant in a full-time capacity.
- Obtain documentation from an overseeing organization when applicable that supports the applicant's call to the ministry (licensing; ordination; etc...)
- Obtain a letter from applicant stating that they are employed in a full-time ministerial position.