Elementary/Preschool Dress Code
Chapel Dress (Thursday)
- Prescribed navy polo shirts with embroidery logo (available through the elementary office for $20 or on Parent Orientation Night).
- White or navy turtlenecks or tshirts may be worn under chapel polo shirts.
- Students may wear navy sweaters, sweatshirts, or jackets in the classrooms.
- Everyone will wear khaki shorts, capris, skorts, skirts or pants.
- Shirt tucked in with belt (if belt loops are present).
Regular Dress (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
- Polo shirts with a collar and buttons on plaque, long-sleeved or short-sleeved in any solid color.
- Solid colored long sleeve t-shirts or turtlenecks may be worn under polo shirts.
- Navy, khaki or blue jean shorts….length must be within 2” of the top of the knee cap.
- Navy, khaki or blue jean pants, without holes.
- Navy or khaki skort or skirt…..length must be within 2” of the top of the knee cap.
- Navy or khaki jumper….length must be within 2” of the top of the knee cap.
- Girls may wear polo dresses which are within 2” of the top of the knee cap.
- If students are cold in the classroom, they may wear navy sweaters, jackets, or sweatshirts with polo or turtleneck shirts beneath them.
Spirit Dress (Friday)
- Spirit shirt – any t-shirt or sweatshirt labeled with Shiloh Christian.
- Everyone will wear Monday-Wednesday-approved bottoms.
- Tennis shoes are required.
- No hats in the building
- No belts are required for PK and K on chapel days
- Boys’ hair should be neatly trimmed above the ear, eyebrows and collar
- Navy sweaters, jackets, or sweatshirts may be worn in the classroom over polo or turtleneck shirts.
- Extreme fads are not permitted.