We are excited to announce Keith McDaniel as the new President/Superintendent of Shiloh Christian School.
Prior to becoming the President/Superintendent, Keith McDaniel served the Shiloh Family as the Secondary Dean where he was responsible for all aspects of education for 6th - 12th grade. He collaborated as a member of the Shiloh Leadership Team where he conducted yearly planning, developed innovative interdisciplinary curriculum, aided in the management of school fiscal requirements and budgeting, and trained teachers in educational philosophy and leadership. In addition, Mr. McDaniel helped develop Shiloh’s current security plan and protocol and served as co-chair of our school accreditation through Cognia, ACSI, and ANSAA.
Mr. McDaniel is currently serving in his thirteenth year in the military. He served twelve years in the United States Army where he operated as a Blackhawk Helicopter Pilot and recently transferred to the United States Air Force where he serves as an officer and pilot. During his tenure, he has received numerous awards and decorations to include a Combat Air Medal.
Mr. McDaniel is comfortable operating and leading in the fast-paced and ever-changing educational environment we face today. He is an internally driven, adaptable individual who seeks to follow Christ in all that he does. Mr. McDaniel will continue to go the extra mile for his students, teachers, and administrators as he takes on his new role as President/Superintendent. It is his sincere desire to utilize his diverse experience that he has obtained over the years to invest in the Shiloh Family, the local community, and to make a lasting impact on the next generation through education.
“As a dedicated and passionate facilitator of learning, I will utilize the best practices of education through unwavering optimism, drive, and patient diligence to ensure that each administrator, teacher, and student is equipped with the tools, knowledge, and resources necessary for life-long learning and success.” - Keith McDaniel, President/Superintendent, Shiloh Christian School
- Executive Leadership Program, Oxford University, England 2020
- Doctorate of Education Educational Leadership, Liberty University, 2019-Present
- Educational Specialist, Educational Leadership Superintendent Track, December 2019
- Master of Science, Educational Leadership, Arkansas State University, August 2018
- Bachelor of Science, Health and Physical Education, Arkansas Tech University, May 2013
- Building Level Administrator K - 12th
- APSI Advanced Placement U.S. History Certification
- Health and Physical Education K - 12th
- Science, English, and History 4 – 8th