Click here to login to RenWeb
Shiloh has transitioned to a new academic portal called ParentsWeb by RenWeb. We use the RenWeb information system to store grades, student information, billing and other school information. For people familiar with Edline, ParentsWeb is a similar system that is replacing Edline here at Shiloh Christian.
RenWeb's ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents' portal that allows parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children's information from others. You can see your child's grades, attendance, homework and conduct, lunch account, billing information, as well as, other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Instructions (click here for pdf instructions)
- First, you need to make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb.
- Next, click here to login to RenWeb.
- Type your school's District Code of SHL-AR
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and an email is sent to you.
- Click the Click to change password link. This link is only valid for 30 minutes.
Getting Started with ParentsWeb
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb ID.
- Type a User Name, Password and Confirm the password.
- Click Save Password. A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
- You can now log into ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
We look forward to your participation. Together we can continue to improve our children's academic development, as well as, communication between our school and your home. ParentsWeb is free to use by logging into ParentsWeb on the RenWeb website using your mobile device's web browser.
Need an app or mobile version of ParentsWeb? An iPhone/iPad app for parent's is available in the iTunes Store, with an Android version in development. Please complete the above instructions for setting up your ParentsWeb account before downloading and using the app. In the App Store, search for "RenWeb Home".