At Shiloh Christian School, we believe that all truth is God's Truth. In everything we do, from an elementary language lesson, to an advanced college physics class, our staff looks for unique ways to integrate God's truth into the lives and education of our students.
Spiritual growth is emphasized in every aspect of Shiloh life. All students participate in weekly chapel services featuring special speakers, student participation, and worship through music. Additionally, each student from PreK4 - 12th grade has a Christian studies/Bible class built into their daily course work.
- Relevant Teaching - The Bible is the relevant truth used for teaching and discipling our students in all areas of life.
- Weekly Chapel - Each week, students come together to worship and hear the Word of God.
- Biblical Integration - We build what we teach and how we operate upon the solid foundation of the Bible.
Shiloh's Global Mission Experience (GME) provides students in 12th grade the opportunity to travel on one international or domestic mission trip. These trips are life-changing and impact students tremendously. Shiloh's goal is to see every student participate in a GME trip before they graduate.
- 60 GME trips - Since the Global Mission Experience began in 2002, Shiloh has completed over 60 GME trips.
- 1,020 student participants - Over 1.020 students have participated in one of Shiloh's mission trips.
- 20 countries visited - Shiloh students have ministered to the lost and hurting people in 20 countries around the world.