Formal Wear Guidelines
Here are the formal wear guidelines for Shiloh events.
Ladies? Dress Guidelines
- No back cut lower than the WAIST. The dress may not dip down in the back lower than the waist (not hips)
- No strapless dresses. They must have at least one strap or clear straps.
- No low cut front where excessive cleavage is shown.
- If the dress has a slit in it, the slit must be approved.
- No cutouts on sides or front. If there is a cutout, it must be approved.
- Nothing skin-tight or molded to the figure.
- No bare sides.
- Dress shoes (No tennis shoes)
Men?s Dress Guidelines
- Tux (must be solid or pinstriped)
- Suit (must be solid or pinstriped)
- Sport jacket and slacks
- No denim is to be worn.
- No caps or unapproved hats
- Dress shoes are required. (No tennis shoes)
- Ties are required.