- Submit completed application along with $125 application fee and testing fee.
- Beginning in April, PreK4 through 12th grade applicants will be contacted as space is determined to be available in their grade level. If a spot is secured for your child, we will call to schedule a time for new student testing and interview with the appropriate principal.
- Prior to testing, please provide a copy of your student's immunization record, social security card, birth certificate, and most recent report card. Secondary students will also need a copy of their past transcript and a disciplinary report from their previous school.
If you have any questions or need help filling out the application, please contact Alicia Brown at 479-756-1140 or email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
When may I submit an application?
- An application may be submitted at any time beginning November 1 at 8am for the upcoming school year. PreK4 - 12th grade applications will be placed on grade level lists in the order they are received. If space is available for the current school year, we will contact you immediately. If applying for the upcoming school year, beginning in April, applicants will be contacted as space is available in their grade level.
When will my application be reviewed?
- Priority re-enrollment for the Fall semester begins February 15 -March 1 for current families. These re-enrollments and additional new applications of existing siblings are reviewed first.
- For new students desiring admission for the upcoming Fall Semester, applicants will be contact beginning April 1 as space is determined to be available.
What fees will I pay when I apply?
- The application fee is $125 per PreK4 - 12th grade student.
- The fees must be paid before the application can be reviewed.
How much are enrollment fees?
- New students: $300 per student PreK4 - 12th grades. The enrollment fee will be collected after new student testing and interview. Testing and Interviews will not be scheduled until space is available in your requested grade level.
- Yearly re-enrollment fees: $200-300 based upon submission date.
How can I pay my application fees?
- Use a valid credit card when applying online.
- By personal check mailed or delivered to our Business Office.
Is my child accepted once the application is submitted?
- No. Each application is reviewed by our administrators who collectively approve applications. Submitting an application is the first step of the process.