Shiloh accepts applications year round as space is available.
- Submit completed application along with $125 application fee and testing fee. (PreK4 application fee is $50 - no testing required.)
- Beginning March 15, we will call to schedule a time for new student testing and interview with appropriate Dean. All PreK4 applicants will contacted. Kindergarten through 12th grade applicants will be contacted as space is available in their grade level.
- Prior to testing, please provide a copy of your student's immunization record, social security card, birth certificate, and most recent report card. Secondary students will also need a copy of their past transcript and a disciplinary report from their previous school.
If you have any questions or need help filling out the application, please contact Alicia Brown at 479-756-1140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
When may I submit an application?
- An application may be submitted at any time. PreK4 - 12th grade applications will be placed on grade level lists in the order they are received. If space is available for the current school year, we will contact you immediately. If applying for the upcoming school year, beginning on March 15, applicants will be contacted as space is available in their grade level.
When will my application be reviewed?
- If space is available, upon receipt for students desiring immediate admission. We will let you know if you are on the waitlist for your grade.
- Priority re-enrollment for the Fall semester begins February 15 -March 15 for current families. These re-enrollments and additional new applications are reviewed first.
- For new students desiring admission for the Fall Semester, applications are reviewed starting March 15th.
What fees will I pay when I apply?
- The application fee is $50 per PreK4 student and $125 per Kindergarten - 12th grade student.
- The fees must be paid before the application can be reviewed.
How much are enrollment fees?
- New students: $300 per student PreK4 - 12th grades. The enrollment fee will be collected at the time of new student testing and interview. Testing and Interviews will not be scheduled until space is available in your requested grade level.
- Yearly re-enrollment fees: $200-300 based upon submission date.
How can I pay my application fees?
- Use a valid credit card when applying online.
- By personal check mailed or delivered to our Business Office.
Is my child accepted once the application is submitted?
- No. Each application is reviewed by our administrators who collectively approve applications. Submitting an application is the first step of the process.