Getting Started with ParentsWeb
WHAT IS RENWEB?S PARENTSWEB?
RenWeb?s ParentsWeb is a private and secure portal that allows both parents and students to view academic information specific to their family, while protecting a child?s information from others. You can see grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
**Please keep in mind, 6th grade students and new secondary students may take a couple weeks to get added to the system. Once student emails have been added, student accounts may be created.**
- First, make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb.
- Next, go to www.renweb.com and click Logins.
- Click ParentsWeb Login.
- Type your school?s District Code - SHL-AR.
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and an email is sent to you.
- Click the Click to change password link. The link is valid for 30 minutes.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb ID.
- Type a User Name, Password and Confirm the password.
- Click Save Password. A message displays at the top of the browser, ?User Name/Password successfully updated?.
- You can now log into ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
NEED AN APP OR MOBILE VERSION OF PARENTSWEB?
ParentsWeb Mobile (Beta) offers FREE ParentsWeb access using an internet browser on any Smartphone, tablet or iPad.
RenWeb Home offers additional conveniences of an iPhone App for an annual subscription of $4.99 per household. Available now in Apple App Store. Keyword: RenWeb Home.
- Always stay logged into ParentsWeb.
- Get to your information faster.
- Communicate easier with other school parents and faculty through your iPhone?s integration with the School Directory, allowing you to Tap & Send emails or make phone calls instantly to directory listings.
*An iPhone/iPad app for Parents is available in the iTunes Store, with an Android version in development. Please complete the above instructions for setting up your ParentsWeb account before downloading and using the app.